Need your help in choosing a pond filter system for my back yard pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7-A
I have a 2500 gal pond and use a " Bead filter by Aquadyne " . IMO you can not beat this filter. You can attach a UV system which I have done and It keeps the water crystal clear. Depending on your fish load you backwash it every 10 days. ( 5 min. ) My koi are huge also and they love this filter. Customer service is in Ga. and they are very nice. Worth looking into . Good Luck

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I had posted in another thread about my Skippy Filter, if you are pressed for room you could have a look at my post :
I never have to clean the filter, it takes up little room and you don't have to alter your pond.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I had posted in another thread about my Skippy Filter, if you are pressed for room you could have a look at my post :
I never have to clean the filter, it takes up little room and you don't have to alter your pond.
A Skippy is just like a small upflow wetland filter (bog), so...those in the BFC don't clean their filters, either. As long as it's large enough to do the job, more power to ya.

Ask a Question