New bull frog to my pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Thinking someone needs a body wrap as in straight jacket.
What? What's that I hear? Funny lil voice...seems like it's coming from someone on shrooms...now, who's been working that angle in these threads...hmm, I'll have to do some sleuthing! Heh, heh, keeping me on my toes, GB. Quick question; any of your biker friends have a pond? You know, if there are some, you could invite them on over to GPF where we could have an official HRP subgroup. Wishful thinking?

I don't think Ian has a smilie for this situation...too darn bad.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Not a one.
How many bikers do you think are out there that build GARDEN Ponds, TAKE PICTURES OF KITTY CATS AND BUTTERFLIES? Theres only one GB

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Not a one.
How many bikers do you think are out there that build GARDEN Ponds, TAKE PICTURES OF KITTY CATS AND BUTTERFLIES? Theres only one GB
damn, I'm at a loss for words with THAT reply; indeed, and that's the way we LIKE it!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
The frog is there to eat everything that fits in her mouth. You might notice all your daintier smaller critters go missing...

Ask a Question