sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Pressure from the liner having water in it may stop it but I think maybe with heavy rains it may be worse ,I know you have had heavy rains could you see where the water is coming from .You could dig up some of your rock and put the perforated pipe with a silt sock over it and then back fill the gravel .Safety measure just in case .Better safe than sorry .Rock drains more than dirt does and that could be why you are seeing it coming under the wall

Reaction score
Well decided to concrete the bottom and scrap the liner. Plan on sealing all the concrete. No more folds to deal with yayyyy lol Also bringing returns over the wall instead of thru it :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
That stuff will peel if kept wet .I used it on my bird bath and it peeled after 2 weeks .I left it cure for a month .I have tried it about 5 or 6 times and it never lasts .Maybe they improved it since not sure .I even used it on my bird baths in nj and it would peel

Reaction score
Y
That stuff will peel if kept wet .I used it on my bird bath and it peeled after 2 weeks .I left it cure for a month .I have tried it about 5 or 6 times and it never lasts .Maybe they improved it since not sure .I even used it on my bird baths in nj and it would peel
You have to wire brush surface first ;)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I did wire brush it and left it under the porch out of the rain and it still peeled .I even e-mailed the company with pics of the bird bath .The outside of it was fine but where the water sets in it did not hold up .It started with a bubble and then just all peeled off .

Ask a Question