new larger pre form..how to????????

Reaction score
Hi folks , the addiction has grown, today i came into possesion of a larger pre formed pond and pre formed cascade waterfall (it seems some thing or one in fish heaven answered a telepathic wish for me ) i am looking for suggestions on how if at all possible i could combine the two , im guessing the waterfall is the answer i want the bigger pond only slightly higher than the smaller , is there a connection i can purchase that will allow , lets say a drip process or even better a steady flow without too much spray loss . My ultimate goal would be to connect the two via pipe/tunnel for the fish to navigate back and forth , but this would entail cutting and sealing and i am in no way confident enough to tackle that and the extreme circumstances that could result from failure , the fish deserve the priority and i must remember that i am playing with life here ....... of course this said connection would have to occur after the pond has cycled , any suggestions would be appreciated , and i know you all would like to see photos , but i am relying on my 11 year old son to take and d/l the darn things ... optimum words here are ELEVEN ...lol

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Laughing lenny, kids are computer smart!

you could have the larger over hang the smaller, with one part of the preformed sanded down, or a weir built for it.

For the pass through you could use two inch pipe, and two shower drains, seal with that black pl roofing stuff. The 2 inch will glue right into the shower drain The pl stuff will seal it well.

I think they may even have something similar for a larger drain, but I have not checked for that. in quick on line check with hd they have 3 and 4 inch drains if you want a larger pass through

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol lenny, no kidding. They love the games

Ask a Question