sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It is true that is why you do not want indoor cameras .I set my for private with a code but these days every thing can be hacked .At least if they are outside that is all they see .But they can monitor your coming and going if you point them at your driveway and the see you leaving every day at the same time they will know your work times .I have one pointed at my property and the side driveway and pond and basement and sliding glass doors ,but I am retired so not on any certain time of coming and going .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Well five months on from buying ourTFA Malibu pond thermometer :-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TFA-30-3053...721&sr=8-2&keywords=wireless+pool+thermometer

So how do we rate it ?
Well to tell you the truth we simply cannot fault it in any way at all it is doing its job and doing it rather well indeed .
Never have we had one that is as accurate as this one [good German engineering], most of the Chinese ones though cheaper do not last the course.so I wouldnt invest in buying one of them , if you can go for the TFA .

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
You would have to remove a floating thermometer before ice formed.
Dont have that issue Mitch the Policarbonate roofing sheets keep the temperature from freezing.
Looking across to it now we have 8.0c on the pond and 6.9c air temperature and a balmy 22.3c indoors (y)

Dave

Ask a Question