New to the forum but have two different ponds

Reaction score
Country
France
My Grandad had a largish fishing boat, moored at Newhaven West Sussex shared with a Good Mate Doug..he worked at the Customs Dept. at the Port of Newhaven..mm..handy.. He often brought in for my Grandad very over sensibility% Proof Liqueur.blow your socks off stuff..
Well the fishing was sometimes a mixed affair, really and honestly drink and boating does not go together anymore than drinking and driving... This is a long long time ago, back in time when rules were not in place...people got up to all kinds and lived to tell the fishing tales.
As far as what I got to learn about his tales, I never heard the mention of bluefish, guessing the wrong climate in the UK shores....good job really in their state....

Reaction score
Country
France
Good to have the info on a plate...learning curve..love that....I can be this below... a rather obvious joke...appreciate links so much and makes reading the info more impressive upon me
1613588909996.png

do not worry If you miss the pun....we are all foreigners to each other.....speaking in different mind sets....

Ask a Question