New to this group hope to learn and or teach

Reaction score
Country
United States
Beautiful pond and property!

This is supposed to work and it does indoors as I have tried it but for outdoors you would need quite a few containers or maybe just one big one near your pond:

Make an attractant by mixing together 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 2 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Stir in a few drops of dish washing liquid and pour the solution into several jars. Set the jars in places where the gnats are congregating, indoors or out, such as near your garden or on the kitchen windowsill. Leave the traps in place as long as necessary to attract and kill the gnats.
I'll try it

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Beautiful pond and property!

This is supposed to work and it does indoors as I have tried it but for outdoors you would need quite a few containers or maybe just one big one near your pond:

Make an attractant by mixing together 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 2 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Stir in a few drops of dish washing liquid and pour the solution into several jars. Set the jars in places where the gnats are congregating, indoors or out, such as near your garden or on the kitchen windowsill. Leave the traps in place as long as necessary to attract and kill the gnats.
We have done something similar when we’ve had an outbreak of fruit flies. Have never tried it outdoors.

Reaction score
Country
United States
We have done something similar when we’ve had an outbreak of fruit flies. Have never tried it outdoors.
we are a but whimsical here
20200520_120204.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Such a cool fairy garden! Or in your case, gnome garden. Did you put the moss on the tree, or did it grow there on its own?

(I love that rail track coming out of the tree!)

Ask a Question