j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I sprinkled mine with sodium percarbonate to get rid of the string, for some reason it really liked the hornwort. My 1000 gallon pond had a ton of hornwort no string algae. Same water, same filter, same pump.

So sprinkling it like that actually on the plants got rid of the string?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
So sprinkling it like that actually on the plants got rid of the string?

I swear by sodium percarbonate. We use it on the waterfall and around the shallow pond edges where we occasionally get a bit of string algae. It kills the string algae but never bothers any other plants.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I've been meaning to get some and now that I had a bunch of that string algae show up I think I will finally be looking for some. Now I need you all to tell me again where you ordered yours.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep I heard you whooping it up in the background Colleen :ROFLMAO:
I'll try to get the hornwort to roam free but it seems to get caught up on things quite easily.

Do you order it online @Lisak1 ?

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Proof that Koi can thrive and do well in Ice Cold Water! Seeing is Believing!

This is a good video and I am getting better at film making. I find this new video very relaxing and it should not bore you too much! he he he

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Is is just me that really misses summer and then today I felt like I was coming down with cold too so I went down town and got a new bottle of fresh yummy Lemon Cod Liver Oil to beat the winter blues. Gets dark here now after 4 pm and it can be really depressing. I was supposed to take hubby to Calgary but the roads were very icy affter the freezing rain this morning, so he took his truck cause it has studded tires and I felt sick so I stayed home.

So today I sat and had coffee and did next nothing, expect look and old videos from summer, wondering where it went so suddenly!

Ask a Question