Newbie Questions

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
WOW.. your project is coming along great. patience is one thing i am lacking in. take ypur time and keep up the good work

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Progress is slow but 2025 thats a long time..:icon_mrgreen:

pond is looking gooood..

and nice sketch

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Try catching the Koi with rocks in the bottom. If you are lucky, you won't kill the fish or destroy your net before you catch them.

Reaction score
No one else seemed to catch the one thing in all this that caught my eye. I would like to know how the pond turned out. Because if you bought a 20'X15' liner for a 10'X15'X2'-3' hole this is not going to fit. And I also highly recommend going without rocks on the bottom. They just make a big mess and a lot of work later.

Reaction score
I initially put gravel on the bottom of my pond when i built it last spring. By August all the debris and muck made me empty the pond, change te water and in the process I took out the majority of my shelves I had pre made and wen with a sloped design in the from and shelved design near my water fall. You will find that your pond is a continual work in progress, but its definitely fun work in progress.

Ask a Question