peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
The most expensive thing is not doing it right the first time:greedy:. :( That's what I learned.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you all. Chris how long did you leave the cement to dry properly before lining and filling. I did buy a liner and told my husband the size but that has gone out the window and we need one bigger. I can see these fish are going to be expensive .

I left it just a few days.

welcome and things always change .You did not mention what kind of fish or what size they are .Remember to get prepared for winter you will need a heater or a breather like some use on here

You won't need a heater or breather in the UK. Our winters aren't that cold. I look at the conditions some of our US and Canadian members put up with over the winter, and am glad we have the UK climate!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The pond is finished. Hope to have the pond liner by the weekend.
View attachment 86718
I left it just a few days.

You won't need a heater or breather in the UK. Our winters aren't that cold. I look at the conditions some of our US and Canadian members put up with over the winter, and am glad we have the UK climate!!
Phew thank you for your advice.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think my husband has probably had enough
image.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Oh my gosh! Great picture! He looks like a very nice man... just get the pick axe away from him!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
image.jpg
Finally getting there. Still loads to do but we just had to get them out off the small 180 lt water tank they were in. We have to sort the pump stand out (we need a black basket) but all we could find this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 160
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if anyone can help but the fish at the bottom of the second pic seams to have a lump on it's front left fin. Can be seen in the pic. Does anyone know if there is a problem with it or if this is ok my husband has told me it has one on the other side. Unable to go and check as it is now dark outside

Ask a Question