No OSHA regulations here.

Reaction score
No harness, no scaffold, they stand on a pole and tie it on. Then pull up a bundle of juano and tie it in place. This was day one...

paamul025_zps4be8826c.jpg

By the next day, they had this done...

paamul049_zpsa28a59ed.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well that's nice and that's for your trailer to sit under right? I see you made it there safely w/ no problems. Will be fun seeing how you live down there and hope you will keep posting what's going on.

Reaction score
We haven't left yet JW. We will return to the Mexican consulate today to finalize paperwork and should pull out later this week on our grand adventure.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hey wait that's not the same photo I saw yesterday up there. Was I seeing things or did you change the picture?
Can't wait to see when you get down there all the things you see and do. Sure will be an adventure for you. Take lots of pix and share w/ us when you can. Hey one guy up there is sitting down on the job :razz:

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
When you first posted, I only got the second picture. Now I see two.
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
How exciting Bullfrog, it is really happening for you. You have been dreaming of this and now look! Happy and safe traveling prayers to you and your wife! How long will it take you to get there? We'll be looking forward to your coming posts and all the tropical pictures.

Reaction score
You can make it in four days, but five is more like it. Right now it's seeing what will fit in the truck and the trailer, what we really need. A man accumulates a lot of things in 57 years. Bette is going through shoes.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
What? You mean she has to choose between her shoes.....................how devastating :LOL:

Ask a Question