Now that another “pond season” is winding down....how do you plan to occupy your time?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@Telion Looks great, so how much do you charge to come for a movie.................and popcorn w/lots of butter? :smuggrin:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3?
Country
Canada
This winter just having fun working on a new hobby that came from bringing in the pond goldies. A new one to me but, became the Paludarium. I had not known about them 3 months ago now as most hobbies I'm obsessed. It has a waterfall too so summer inside as outside is very cold.
20181224_165604.jpg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Love that purple looking flower! Another great setup

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
@Jack B.Nimble I'm in the same new hobby as you it seems. I love the setup you have for your goldfish, I set up a small planted aquarium this winter and I really enjoy it. However I did get a larger aquarium last week as I couldn't seem to help myself, I can't wait to start planting it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3?
Country
Canada
@Jack B.Nimble I'm in the same new hobby as you it seems. I love the setup you have for your goldfish, I set up a small planted aquarium this winter and I really enjoy it. However I did get a larger aquarium last week as I couldn't seem to help myself, I can't wait to start planting it.
As in all my hobbies while I'm into them im all in and it's been a fun winter with the planted tanks. Only -40 today which is same f or c and feels tropical in my house lol.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
As in all my hobbies while I'm into them im all in and it's been a fun winter with the planted tanks. Only -40 today which is same f or c and feels tropical in my house lol.
Where I am it's been staying in the 20s to 30s Fahrenheit with temperatures in the teens at night. This Monday will be one of the coldest this winter with temperatures given down to be 10F, so around -12C . Not so sure I'd have Faith in my continued existence if I found myself living in -40 weather.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are getting predicted temps of 3f, -16.1c wind chills in the -temps.

Ask a Question