One last Halloween Hurruah

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
You guys are so nice. And thanks for the heads up on callingcolleen1's setup. HOLY MACKREL! She's as crazy as we are if not more!! :D I'm sure she would attest to the hardest part is making the lights dance with the music!

Here's a night shot. You can see the window projections better and the wife egging me on to shut down for the night :D Thank you all again for your kind words!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
That is soo cool, I don't look at the gory, scary stuff so this is perfect for me!!!!! Love those singing pumpkins and train so different!!!

We never were into the gory stuff either but one year a 4 year old little girl began to cry from one of my jumping spiders and that's all it took for me. We went G rated from then on.

The biggest hit? The Fog Bubble Machine. It wins every year! :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
How fun! Love it all :) The pumpkins are very cute and I have to say I really like the Halloween train. I can honestly say that is a new one for me :cool:

So how do you keep people from stealing any of the train cars or parts?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Loved the whole thing awsome how do those pumkins work Texmaster ?

Dave

Great question! Most people think they are blow up but they aren't. They operate like an umbrella system. You push down from the top and they expand out like an umbrella into a shaft which you screw down when they are deployed. I got them about 8 years ago and have never seen their equal. The best part is when they are retracted they are super thin for easy storage!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
How fun! Love it all :) The pumpkins are very cute and I have to say I really like the Halloween train. I can honestly say that is a new one for me :cool:

So how do you keep people from stealing any of the train cars or parts?

The track is out for about a week. but to be completely safe the train only goes out that night and everything is put away Halloween night.

Bring me more Bio Freeze! :D

Ask a Question