OTG bar, some offtopic here :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm workin all the time, off only 25th 26th and 1st ahahah
damn, only 6:30 am there
up all night, work all day; when you gonna have time to send your bombers hoverin' over da Queen, you know, jus' ta make 'er nervous????

(gonna see ifn I gots permission to do this...)

stpirate.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Almost every day up at 6am work or not...but not so early ahahah
And my dog sometimes is lazier of the home...i woke up and she still in bed for half hour more...
that's MY kinda dog; I was ALWAYS a late nighter; helps when I get the writing jones as I usually don't pay attention when writing and time just goes as it goes...PLUS, it's quieter, no 4-legged kids or mrsbrokensword to bother with my 'music' while I write. No distractions like phone, doorbell, etc.

stmasked2.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Not these yorkies you make one wiggle and they are usually ready to go. Sometimes they will stay under the covers sleep in, very seldom.
ooooohhhhhh, I think I just changed my mind about the brat pack; I LIKEY! They be till-noon snoozers! PERFECT! Guess we ALL know now who'll be taken the early watch and who won't, hey? And that should explain why your LAST package from Amazon didn't make it off the castle stoop and into the carriage room, oh Queen Super Boss! I ain't movin' my butt that fast to climb down ALL dem stairs, jus' so you can get your weekly delivery of either more power tools, bee supplies, or doggie toys. Nuh uh; jus' ain't. You can get Dime or ol Queenie to fetch fer ya at THAT TIME of the mornin'....l

geez, that last raise is sure looking puny now...yessirree, it is...

stninja.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
ahahahah mine love car too ;) and ofc treat! ahahah
c'mon Dime; I've SEEN ya; your dog takes after YOU! Remember that time we had to chase down a rogue heron and you wanted to actually bait with pasta? Sheesh; there weren't any LEFT by the time we got the trap all set up and I turn to you and all you did was look toward the sky, as if I'm supposed to think you're innocent or sumthin'! Sheesh!

stXmas.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
So diet treats for your dog now is cardboard box @Dimelius :D
HEY! WE ain't got hardly ANYTHING to feed the riding koi; you think we got extra fer the camp dog???? You should SERIOUSLY sit in on some of the GPF budget meetings sometime, your Majersty; eye-opening!

smilie-sword-twirl-Christmas2.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well I've decided to do some Pirateism as you can see @Dimelius so batten down the hatches and shiver your timbers!
Get ready for some heated action on the high seas of life View attachment 145706

My crew is ready and waiting to see how you like walking the plank View attachment 145707

There will be a lot of sword action, among other interesting tools involved so you and Mr Capitan B.S should love it
View attachment 145709 View attachment 145708
OH wow, Dime; she's shiverin' timbers, now! What WILL the Queen do next???? (okay, you can give her that dumb-founded face for a second, but you BETTER be laughing uproariously by now! Ain't she understandin' we LIVE swords around here????? heh heh

stmasked2.gif
sto.gif
st1.gif
sA.gif
stninja.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Its full...she love bring things eberywhere, my dog express ahah
yeah well, she needs a bit more trainin'; remember when we asked her to bring in that last pizza we had delivered to the firepit? Weren't YOU surprised when it was half empty? I know I was, I mean, took all I had to NOT call the pizzeria back and demand a re-delivery. I think it was the dog's (does she HAVE a name, btw???? can't just call her 'camp dog' alla time, ya know! And ya can't use Nico--Super Bossie already claimed that one...) embarrassed look that made me understand exactly what happened...

stXmas.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
my signature got small tanky? checkin
didcha shrink it? Me and j.w went through this last night, finding what size worked best for her Queen and new pirate boy. Hahahah--she gots her Majesterky a lil pirate BOY! Like THAT is gonna stop us, hey? Hell, gonna run over lil pirate boy with our koi in one swoop, yes?

Now, about that nutella...I DID see Shelly nosin' around the pantry the other day...she got a taste for the nutella???? You know, I HAD to smuggle the little we got OUTTA the castle; gonna be a lot harder now to do that ifn Super Bossy Queen Magersty gots ANOTHER guard dog to roam the halls. Last time, I left a lil of your antipasto near the window and it distracted long enough for me to sneak in and out. I just gave Her Super Highness a dumb look when she asked. Told her CW had been pilfering lately...something about Barney only eating nutella...for real! Like he expects us to believe that! That CW, I don't think we should leave that 'room' unlocked anymore, do you?

oh, and don't forget to bring back another PINEAPPLE for the pizza when you hit the market later--the campground might be expectin' holiday visitors, ya know! And I KNOW how much you want to serve pineapple on that next pizza yer a makin'!!!!

mmmmmuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ;):cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

stninja.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
didcha shrink it? Me and j.w went through this last night, finding what size worked best for her Queen and new pirate boy. Hahahah--she gots her Majesterky a lil pirate BOY! Like THAT is gonna stop us, hey? Hell, gonna run over lil pirate boy with our koi in one swoop, yes?

Now, about that nutella...I DID see Shelly nosin' around the pantry the other day...she got a taste for the nutella???? You know, I HAD to smuggle the little we got OUTTA the castle; gonna be a lot harder now to do that ifn Super Bossy Queen Magersty gots ANOTHER guard dog to roam the halls. Last time, I left a lil of your antipasto near the window and it distracted long enough for me to sneak in and out. I just gave Her Super Highness a dumb look when she asked. Told her CW had been pilfering lately...something about Barney only eating nutella...for real! Like he expects us to believe that! That CW, I don't think we should leave that 'room' unlocked anymore, do you?

oh, and don't forget to bring back another PINEAPPLE for the pizza when you hit the market later--the campground might be expectin' holiday visitors, ya know! And I KNOW how much you want to serve pineapple on that next pizza yer a makin'!!!!

mmmmmuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ;):cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

View attachment 145725
no way pineapple on pizza!
shelly doesn't eat nutella, she knows. But got some ham and salami...the lil thief :D

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
no way pineapple on pizza!
shelly doesn't eat nutella, she knows. But got some ham and salami...the lil thief :D
I'm w/Dime on this one, no pineapple and no anchovies! And none of that nut stuff choco spread either for me. Not that I am invited but if there is pizza w/lots of meat and cheese I'll find a way into your long dark hallways through the mountains.
This thing can break through stuff even better then @combatwombat 's ole Barney thing!

1640382050174.gif

Ask a Question