j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
in answer to your lil sharkie with the toothpick inna his mouth...(btw, LOVELY lil anigif!!)

View attachment 145777

View attachment 145775

okies, here tis; better let me and Dime handle the tilller for a bitsy, aye, Cap'n Queenie!

View attachment 145776
Take a turn there mate. I'll be a watchin ye from the stern w/a little clipper of me own case ye two go awry I be a hitten the seas!

1640498113114.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
yeppa; fingers too fast fer me wee widdle brain; I fixed! Never had a Marguerita pizza? I've tried it, not too bad but not my lane, ya know? Ain't no alky in the pizza though, so your Queen's dollup of cells would still be a rockin' and a rollin' after a piece!

View attachment 145767
what hell is marguerita pizza? the bad copy of "Pizza margherita"? @j.w spoke about all veggie... o_O
@j.w if i'm starvin...ill remove pineapple, will eat pizza then pineapple at end of meal...like a fruit

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I will instead save P. apple for upside down cake for my hubby! If I am gonna eat something that sweet it is gonna be something I love like a German Chocolate Cake!

1640541799069.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
in reply @j.w ;

"
You lookin to get us into trouble again throwing us off track? Focus, B.S focus!
The boss is gonna whip you into shape"

nah, Super Boss is too busy cleaning poop offn 'er Nico decks, erm, maybe that's the other way around!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
in reply @j.w ;

"
You lookin to get us into trouble again throwing us off track? Focus, B.S focus!
The boss is gonna whip you into shape"

nah, Super Boss is too busy cleaning poop offn 'er Nico decks, erm, maybe that's the other way around!
I have word she is back home and ready to rumble!
1641253041458.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
the 'ayes' have it, JDub, you very well KNOW that! Gonna hafta have Dime lay some of that good ol' camp lingo on ya, you know, the one the Godfather likes ta use?
If I no comprende' I put it to use as whatever I choose to Tinkerbell
1641272451581.gif

Ask a Question