OTG bar, some offtopic here :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm w/Dime on this one, no pineapple and no anchovies! And none of that nut stuff choco into your long dark hallways through the mountains.

View attachment 145735
we gots mountains?? COOL! :D :D :cool: :rolleyes:

stXms.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
HEY! WE ain't got hardly ANYTHING to feed the riding koi; you think we got extra fer the camp dog???? You should SERIOUSLY sit in on some of the GPF budget meetings sometime, your Majersty; eye-opening!

View attachment 145716
Plundered a bit for the dog!

1640382892835.gif

There's more where this came from but I could use a little help me bucko's. It's gettin a bit heavy for @Jhn and @combatwombat .

I may have to get out the whip and chains
1640383351707.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
no way pineapple on pizza!
shelly doesn't eat nutella, she knows. But got some ham and salami...the lil thief :D
hmm, okay, that changes things a bit...if SHELLY didn't steal the nutella, and apparently @j.w is allergic or sumthin' to it, that means we gots some interloper on the prowl in the campground! OR, maybe we got some Super Thieves coming outta the castle when we're away on our missions, hey Dime? Maybe we need ta leave good ol' Shelly next time, you know, to grin and show her fangs when the raiders shows up?? Gonna have to be as diabolical as our adversaries.. @j.w ; can you lend us that skinny-ass sceptre you likes ta tap on ol' Dime's head? Got a REAL use fer it, methinks!!

smilie-sword-twirl-Christmas2.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Plundered a bit for the dog!

View attachment 145740

There's more where this came from but I could use a little help me bucko's. It's gettin a bit heavy for @Jhn and @combatwombat .

I may have to get out the whip and chains View attachment 145742
awwwww, lookie Dime; methinks Shelly is gonna cotton up to her Mergesty! She's tryin' ta bribe her now...course, ifn WE gets a cut, well, then we'll KNOW her Majesty is truly a part of the crew, now won't we? Wink, wink, wink!

No whips or chains though; we be funful and peaceish piratey crew, don'tcha know??

stpirate.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We do have other items to use at our discretion on this mighty piratey ship ya know
1640384178717.gif

Gustoff here is available for hire for the right price. You can squander up somethin me thinks!

1640384149720.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Gotta go scrap up some grub for the crew as it's almost feedin time on the ship and ya know we do celebrate for the big Christmas Eve shindig every year. When they don't get there feed on time they gets mean!
I feeds the boys to get um to work man, don't ya know? They do what I say when they are a starvin then I get them grub and they work like the devil ya know?

1640384598844.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
heh heh; I GOT ta see if they takes up your lil challenge, IFN they moseys dare widdle butts on over to the OTG! Yeah! Say it with me, JDub; OTG! OTG! OTG!

have fun dishin' the dishes; Merry Christmas!
Gotta go scrap up some grub for the crew as it's almost feedin time on the ship and ya know we do celebrate for the big Christmas Eve shindig every year. When they don't get there feed on time they gets mean!
I feeds the boys to get um to work man, don't ya know? They do what I say when they are a starvin then I get them grub and they work like the devil ya know?

View attachment 145748
smilie-sword-twirl-Christmas2.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
pineapple and ham..................yummy pizza!
Showing good taste, yeppers, that's why we keep you as Boss! Now, ya gots ta start talkin' to JDub and Dime; they have some sort of weird abhorence to such a pizza beastie! Maybe they were both dropped on their heads when youngins ? Tis a theory...

stXms.gif

Ask a Question