Our Pond

Reaction score
Sorry for the duplicate. This is another pond shot.

22FFAA0D-6FD4-4D46-8829-3675FEF4B453.jpeg

Reaction score
Thanks KD...yes, Long Island is very lush and green...Plants and flowers love this climate.
I see you have a mini pin? My niece has one, so adorable! One Boston is mine and
the other is our grand puppy; their twins! :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Great to see your beautiful pictures again! Love your fish, beautiful koi. I am still sticking with shubbies, like the ease of care.

Do you have a pic of your baby in the corner?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
@CliffandJoann ! Welcome back! One of my favorite ponds! I have missed seeing you here!

One thing I found is that my newest iPhone was taking photos in a format that the forum would not accept - I can't remember exactly what it was. High efficiency I thing. But I switched it back to "most compatible" and then it works to upload here.

Reaction score
@CliffandJoann ! Welcome back! One of my favorite ponds! I have missed seeing you here!

One thing I found is that my newest iPhone was taking photos in a format that the forum would not accept - I can't remember exactly what it was. High efficiency I thing. But I switched it back to "most compatible" and then it works to upload here.
Thanks Lisa, it’s good to be back.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I’ll try again.
Thanks addy, this is not working. It says png...shouldn’t it be jpeg?
PNG files do work on the forum, but for photos they tend to me MUCH larger files and the forum struggles to compress them. JPGs are much easier for the software to work with (and a format designed for photos) - so if you're able to upload JPGs it should work ok :).

Ask a Question