j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I just went there just now again and you don't have to give any donation. If you scroll up to the top don't you see the little black video box loading up? Weird it worked fine for me.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
All I get is color bars, ladies talking and a message asking to support the webcam. Tried it 4 times, same result.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok now that's just downright weird cuz I went to both of the sites just now again thinking maybe you were talking about the other one and I can see both of them. Maybe no Californian's allowed :lol:

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
j.w said:
Ok now that's just downright weird cuz I went to both of the sites just now again thinking maybe you were talking about the other one and I can see both of them. Maybe no Californian's allowed :lol:

The second one with the quarter shown in it loaded, just not the owl. of course nothing moved in after a minute or two of watching it. Just a nest.

Sorry for hitting the edit button a minute ago.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
What Quarter? The one I'm watching is from California, called Audobon etc. and there is a video w/a nest and the owl and her chicks are standing to the left and if you look very carefully they will move ever so often. What is this quarter you are talking about?

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
On the upper left corner, next to the black window, there are 2 possible videos you can click on. The second one down has a weird nest and what appears to be a quarter to illustrate the size of the nest, maybe hummingbirds.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok I see what you're talking about. I was just viewing the barn owl (the top nest). I never went to the Hummingbird nest and I see the quarter now but no little birdies. In the barn owl one the birds are shoved right up to the left hand side of the nest camouflaged really good and unless they move their legs or something you wouldn't even know they were there. Well, whew I'm glad we got that whole scenario cleared up now.:lol:

Ask a Question