United States

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Thanks Meyer. I had stopped using any de-chlor long ago, but if I can taste it so strongly a little conditioner may be in order. I purchased API instant chlorine and heavy metal neutralizer. Test kit this weekend.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’m so glad I’m on well water. The town water is so bad that Erin brokovich called the city out for lieing to the people about it. They claimed that Blackwell water was safe, but a little dirty from inadequate chlorine or something like that. There was also a big lawsuit over a smelter incident many years back, the company kept selling out to other companies till finally the company that owns the original company now, has brought in an environmental cleanup group. They are literally scraping up dirt from yards and replacing it with fresh dirt. Unfortunately years back, a lot of the rock and rubble was brought out by the county to use as fill on the road. I really do need to test our well water for any contamination

Ask a Question