Pond liner adhesive ?

Reaction score
600$ + the price of a 20x20 PVC liner to redo it all... I guess it's a fair price ? they will build concrete walls have a masonry expert to do that...

I will wait one more year for my pair of Louboutin I guess... loooooooooll (women and "abused" husbands will understand loool )

Reaction score
yeah... we finally go with EPDM ! Pond will be rebuilt and edges raised... concrete walls on some sides that require it apparently. Hopefully looking at a muddy hole after every rainstorm will just be a bad memory. No need to say this is my mother's day gift :)

Reaction score
Rivermist said:
No need to say this is my mother's day gift :)
Happy Mother's Day! Just think how much fun you will have in the coming summers taking your little one out to see the fishies, froggies, and buggies in and around the pond.

Insert small child with twig fishing pole in hand gif :goldfish:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
any one here of the pro 2000 stuff it seals liners .I just happened to see a pop up ad on it

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
others may be able to use it since it can connect 2 liners also and for streams ,I am guessing expensive though ..It says pond pro 2000

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I watched there video's of ponds and pics .They post no price though

Reaction score
ho will try to check... cos I'm gonna turn my strea into a permanent stream also... might need some sticky adjustments lol

Ask a Question