• pond july 27 2013 005.JPG
    pond july 27 2013 005.JPG
    313.8 KB · Views: 254
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Another consideration. I do not have plant shelves either, just a shallow shelf to set rocks on to hide the liner. I did put a step in one corner and very glad I did. I believe I got the idea from Country Escape. I don't know how I would get in and out of the pond without it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Another consideration. I do not have plant shelves either, just a shallow shelf to set rocks on to hide the liner. I did put a step in one corner and very glad I did. I believe I got the idea from Country Escape. I don't know how I would get in and out of the pond without it.

I really dislike seeing the liner around the edges of my pond. Wish we would have done the shallow shelf w/rocks too. I really like the idea of a step too. All good things to remember if and when the next pond comes ;) (I keep telling my husband if we ever move and get a bigger yard I'm getting a much bigger pond) lol

Reaction score
Sissy, if I dig the hole first I know I will not be able to afford the liner because the cost of the liner is determines my pond size. I will check out the UV light too. :)

We break ground on the house at the end of the month and while they are clearing the lot I am going to have them dig the pond.

Last edited:

Ask a Question