Pond supply companies

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I think fosters and Smith is transferring all aquatic offerings over to the livestock arm, live aquaria, which is not closing.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
live aquaria will carry about the same stuff for ponds just click on ponds after going to it and then click on what you want .I just ordred from them an hour ago.I ordered the bubble disk

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
for foods you just click on foods and what ever else you want and had the same shipping free on 19 dollars and has a reward program like webbs now

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
No matter what I'm looking for, I find is always best to shop around rather than put all my trust in one place. :)

Reaction score
I agree. I’m close to Aquascape in StCharles Illinois, but they are brand specific . Was using F+S on recommendation of a relative with a large pond, only issue was pond food obviously on shelf a long time. Also use Amazon for overnite/ emergancy needs.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
big als pet supplies has free shipping for today only.I heard they are in Canada and the U'S

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
I thought I saw an email that you could order the same supplies from Petco online (they own drsfoster&smith) I have to check my old emails to verify it.
Petco carries some koi food (Kaytee, TetraPond, Hikari, API). Can anyone recommend any of those brands? I was using the Doctors Foster and Smith brand, just the staple food, and my fish loved it. I want to get food in stock as the weather will be warming up soon.

Chewy.com also has the above brands as well as Wardley. I order cat supplies from them and it would be easy for me to add koi food to an order.

Ask a Question