Pond Video

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
You really capture a sense of peaceful calm in those images, Rob. Beauty and tranquility are everywhere you turn.

Reaction score
Rob, your videos are always very well structured and edited. Can I ask how you are doing the vertical pans, like the one starting at 1:07 in the first video?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Rob, your videos are always very well structured and edited. Can I ask how you are doing the vertical pans, like the one starting at 1:07 in the first video?
@Mucky_Waters Thanks for the comment. I used the Kessler pocket jib traveler. Great piece of gear, I bought mine used so the price did not sting so bad. Sets up very quickly and very easy to balance.

Reaction score
@Mucky_Waters Thanks for the comment. I used the Kessler pocket jib traveler. Great piece of gear, I bought mine used so the price did not sting so bad. Sets up very quickly and very easy to balance.
Thanks for the info Rob, it's amazing how having a simple piece of equipment can add so much dimension and quality to video clips like that. Of course investing in something like that is going to motivate you to get out there and use it as well, great way to combine hobbies.
Do you do professional video and/or photography for hire?

Ask a Question