Ponders in Massachusetts or Rhode Island

Reaction score
I have been into this hobby for 5 years and have never had the opportunity to visit another persons pond.:banghead3:
I live in Hanson , MA. about 30 miles south Boston.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
MassKoi said:
I have been into this hobby for 5 years and have never had the opportunity to visit another persons pond.
banghead3.gif

I live in Hanson , MA. about 30 miles south Boston.

If you are ever in Southern California, I would be happy to give you a tour of DrDaves Koi Gardens.

cuesport

Pool Shark
Reaction score
Hey Dave,
You're always welcome to see my pond anytime you're in the Marshfield area. I really enjoyed seeing yours. I have a friend in Kingston that got me into this hobby and likes to show his pond. He's building a much bigger one next year and can use all the tips he can get. If you're interested, e-mail me at (e-mail address removed)

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
We don't have many ponds around here either.
My son and i work on 2 nice ponds here but they don't have fish..
Its all for show

Reaction score
Do you have a "garden club" in town? Here is one where I live and they have done a pond day where they hand out flyers with a map of the town and it is marked with ponds on the tour.

Reaction score
The Phoenix pond society here had a pond tour that I went to and found it very informative and just to look at a finished ponds gave me motivation to get out there and finish mine.

Reaction score
Is a garden pond ever really finished? I thought I was about done, then that darn light bulb went off and I am still working on my little puddle.

Ask a Question