Pump Cost Calculator

Reaction score
I put attached this little cost calculator for using some things in my shop/garage to figure out how much it is costing me to use certian items in my garage. I do this because I also make money out of my garage so I use this to figure out the business expenses involved because I dont have a second meter installed. It tell me how much it will cost me to run something that day when I work.

Basically you find out how much your electric company is charging per KwH and change the current rate in the template. Then you just type in the amps and volts and it will tell you how much it will cost per day and month to run a pump lights or whatever you are going to be running off electricity. Some pumps are only rated in watss so to get the AMPs just divide the watts by the volts... : Amps = Watts / Volts

I've been using this when I am looking at pumps I may want to see how much it is going to cost to run it. You'd be surprised as to how much sometimes you can save.

Im sure there are other ways that it can be done but this is how I do it. Its here if if some of you want to try it.

I had to put it in a zip file to uplaod it.

Regards,
Jack

Attachments

• Energry Cost Calculator.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 208

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country