j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
No wonder I don't see any tadpoles ever in my pond. The frogs are smart enough to know not to lay the eggs in there. One year they did lay some in the bathtub pond (no fish) but not this year. I see a couple frogs in there but no taddies :(

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
JW! I just now realize it was you posting replies! LOL you can't go changing your avatar on us all without some sort of formal announcement LOL

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
JW! I just now realize it was you posting replies! LOL you can't go changing your avatar on us all without some sort of formal announcement LOL[/QUOTE

I may change it back tho cuz you couldn't see my face much anyways w/me leaning on my hands. Not sure I like that evil little frog :D
Well texmaster posted in a thread that we shouldn't be using our face photo's online so I had to heed the warning as I don't want to be a victim of cyber crime: https://www.gardenpondforum.com/threads/for-those-using-their-real-headshots-for-avatars.14586/

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
I don't know... sounds fishy... :cautious:
It will go with that duckweed recipe that reduces flatulence. (Serious, I found one when pecan was asking me whether I thought duckweed or Azolla would taste better.)

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
I just went back to the first page and realized what this thread is.

I have a warning for you people too. Do not go visit pecan if she invites you. First, she's gonna invite you to tour her house. When you get to her bedroom, you'll see a door and open it. You'll step out and fall and knock yourself unconscious. When you wake up, pecan will offer you fried fish and a green salad. At that point, if you can still walk, hightail it out of there immediately!

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone