sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I just sent the info to friends on a house here 129,500 almost 12 acres 2244 sq.ft and a modular done in 2006 .taxes 670 dollars a year ,Cheaper than my taxes on 3 acres and that is because it is in Henry County .www.danriverassociationofrealtors.com .I would love to buy it myself .

Reaction score
This winter I unhooked all of the pumps. I have couplers on every piece of plumbing that exits the water. The plumbing for them did not drain all the way and thus froze. Honestly, I just waited for a week of +40 degree days before I hooked everything back up.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
We ran our waterfall all winter without any problems. The pipes from the skimmer box to the falls are mostly buried underground. There is a small section between 1-2' that pokes out of the ground before it goes into the falls, but I didn't experience any issues with that. It was covered in snow for most of the really cold part of winter--maybe the snow insulated the pipe from the super-cold air. We ran a de-icer right in front of the skimmer box and that kept any ice build-up at a minimum through the whole path of water flow.

Ask a Question