Rebuilding an old pond

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I realized I never came back to show you the results. Here are a few pictures of building the pond!

Attachments

• IMG_4603.jpg
    IMG_4603.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_4636.jpg
    IMG_4636.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 436
  • IMG_4654.jpg
    IMG_4654.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_4741.jpg
    IMG_4741.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 434
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I am pretty proud of it. We ended up spending almost our whole budget on a new liner, so we are going slowly on building up some plants. We have one really nice hardy water lily that's growing like gangbusters, and some water hyacinths. The pond is so huge that they look pathetically small. :) But I figure in a couple of years it will really look great. For now it's lovely just to enjoy the soothing trickle of the fountain, and watch all the wildlife it attracts. We've got lots of frogs around our yard now!

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I am pretty proud of it. We ended up spending almost our whole budget on a new liner, so we are going slowly on building up some plants. We have one really nice hardy water lily that's growing like gangbusters, and some water hyacinths. The pond is so huge that they look pathetically small. :) But I figure in a couple of years it will really look great. For now it's lovely just to enjoy the soothing trickle of the fountain, and watch all the wildlife it attracts. We've got lots of frogs around our yard now!

Ask a Question