addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You can get refunds on the po labels, think it is in shipping history. I have had to do it when I type the wrong label. They raised the prices, sorry if it messed you up.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
I don't see where I can send a PM. Do you have any left and what part of NJ are you in? North, Central, South?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know it's a long shot, but I split my lilies a couple days ago and none of my usual locals want the extra growing points. Looking for local pickup really but if you want to pay the shipping and take a chance with my limited experience shipping plants, I will consider it too. I will be listing on craigslist too so local pickup here gets first dibs then criagslist and lastly will be shipped. Yellows I was given by a friend so I don't have a name for them but they have speckled pads and flower freely, medium size spread. Reds are Escarboucle (Aflame). Pinks are Mayla.

Yellows are bottom. Pinks r top right corner, Reds are just to the left of the pinks (not much there, definitely my least vigorous variety) and the all the way left is peaches which are not included.
View attachment 98748
Hello , I would be very happy to pay shipping . I only need one hardy lily , any color would be good .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
would like to ger one or 2 off you. s nj here can meet let me know

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
would like to ger one or 2 off you. s nj here can meet let me know
Awesome. Local pick-ups always get priority.

Water is colder than expected, it was 63 yesterday and only 58 today so I don't think I'm getting in today lol. Next weekend at the latest.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Awesome. Local pick-ups always get priority.

Water is colder than expected, it was 63 yesterday and only 58 today so I don't think I'm getting in today lol. Next weekend at the latest.
Thanks. would like a red and yellow is possible

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I'm interested, which county in NJ are you located?
can possibly pick up this weekend, thanks

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I am in central NJ, zip 07727. I ended up with a bunch of pink (mayla) and red (aflame) plus a couple yellow which I am 99% certain is Helvola.

Again local pickup here gets 1st priority, craigslist second and shipping last. @Angel and @qclabrat please let me know if you can pickup and when is best for you. Feel free to PM me details.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
After this weekend will PM. So busy here yard prep for trees coming down tommorow. Then clean up and split the 3 to 5 cords of wood expected. Will pm on monday to see what works for you. If I can up to 3 that be great pink red and yellow be great

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
same goes for me, following weekend better for me
Ironically I just road by your area when I did a 200K bike ride, next week I'll stop by on my way to Allaire to mtb

Ask a Question