SC-Koi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SC-Koi, Dec 5, 2012.

1. SC-Koi

j.w I Love my Goldies

Oh of course I did not think you were talking about that MJ stuff..........ha ha! Just brought it to mind when you mentioned the prairie weeds so thought I'd share :LOL: Who knows what it will end up being like here Colleen. I may step outside to get a breath of fresh air one day,noticing a lot of smoke coming from the neighbors chimney and come back in really hungry for some strange reason B)

j.w, Dec 7, 2012
    callingcolleen1 likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. SC-Koi

capewind

LOL... just make it all legal, tax the shit out of it like they do everything else, and pay down the national debt;-)

capewind, Dec 8, 2012
    callingcolleen1 likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. SC-Koi

callingcolleen1 mad hatter

Ha ha, thants too funny. Munchies... everybody smoking it all around here, those neighbors,.. that must be where that funny smell comes from. Now that it is legal they won't have to steal and fight over it. Should make the crime rate come way down. Same thing in the 20's with prohibition of booze, everybody just bootlegged it and had their own "still" Do they sell that stuff in town now legally? Can you go pick it up like you would a case of beer? If not then it's only a matter of time before they have "smoke shops".

callingcolleen1, Dec 8, 2012
  4. SC-Koi

capewind

At our interm elections (to replace Senator Kennedy), they added a special ballot question to "decriminalize" it here... it does NOT make it legal, only that if you are CAUGHT with less than an ounce, they just write you a $100 ticket (and take your weed). Last month we got it to pass for MEDICAL use. I hope our next elections, they make it LEGAL period... and nope, not a user.. it is just silly to outlaw it, when the fact is that it is not only less harmful than cigs, or booze, it is HELPFUL for some.

Was it Washington and Colorado that made it legal? I think those are the two states that passed.... I think the rest of the country is going to be watching how they deal with the Feds... it is only a matter of time...

capewind, Dec 8, 2012
  5. SC-Koi

OMG, why didn't anybody think of that before!!! Pay down the National Dept!! What a awesome Idea Capewind! Then we could have pond pot plants!!! Holy muckahigha!! This would be a busy thread... how to grow your pond pot!! WoW! JW you could be an "early pioneer" and document your findings! This could be revolutionary! Sissy could document how to grow your own pond Veggies, well the rest of us "Veg out" on JW's awesome pot pond! Ha ha he he!

6. SC-Koi

capewind

That wont work for me... pot plants STINK.... it would take all the enjoyment out of sitting next to my pond...

capewind, Dec 8, 2012
  7. SC-Koi

sissy sissy

Thing is what do cops and normal people do out on the roads ,drunk drivers and high drivers .It would be like bumper cars out there .Then you add in cell phones and munchers to the mix ,good gosh i will have to give up my drivers license just to stay alive .

sissy, Dec 8, 2012
    j.w and capewind like this.
  8. SC-Koi

Fishylove

Hahaha yah! Then koi guy can let his koi drink a beer AND smoke that pot tree! Hah! Can you imagine how big our fish will get, what with all the extra munchies we'd have to provide them!

Fishylove, Dec 8, 2012
    j.w and callingcolleen1 like this.
  9. SC-Koi

Yes we all need to be responsible drivers, pill popping heavy medicated drivers scare me too! There are the worst, cause you can't tell, they don't smell like weed or beer! Hubby would divorce me if I every put his puppies danger! :)

10. SC-Koi

ashirley Annie in SC

As far as pond plants, I would check with someone who lives on a lake. I got some water lillies from a local lake. You have to rinse them really well but they worked great for me and were free.

ashirley, Dec 18, 2012
  11. SC-Koi

Yes it is very good to get natural aquatic plants if you can, as they are hardy to your area and you can just leave them all winter (if you get winter). I have mostly very hardy pond plants that stay outside all year round in my pond with the fish, under the ice and snow. Every year they come back very nice and very early to help combat alage. I have always wanted to go get a hardly natural Lilly from around here, up in the Cypress Hills they have a winter hardy Lilly at this beautiful lake. :)

callingcolleen1, Dec 18, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question