Seeking good fish vendors

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’ve got to get the new pond dug, then I’ll be working on cross breeding koi with the shubinkin and comets. I’ll have water lillies to divide later this spring, if you’d like some. No clue what colors they’ll be, white, yellow or pink. I’ve got two to divide, they help shade the water and reduce algae.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’ve got to get the new pond dug, then I’ll be working on cross breeding koi with the shubinkin and comets. I’ll have water lillies to divide later this spring, if you’d like some. No clue what colors they’ll be, white, yellow or pink. I’ve got two to divide, they help shade the water and reduce algae.
The lillies you gave me last year are finally starting to grow. I just hid them at the bottom of the pond over winter and hoped for the best. Now that they've been brought close to the surface, they're sprouting. Can't wait to see what color they are once they really start growing. The next plant(s) I need is something that can stay fully submerged that the fish can hide in at the lower depths. Any suggestions? Looking for something like sea grass, but obviously for fresh water.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
There are lots of submerged plants. I don’t know of a place around here to get them other than online. Pet stores will have some, you’ll have to research what and how to grow it.

Ask a Question