sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my koi ate mine but i do have regular pond snails of all kinds and sizes .I think they are cornucopia snails

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hey colleen if I make the coffee you meet me there and what a surprise he will get . :cheerful: I would love to sit by that and on a low budget you really got a lot of bang for your budget . :0000000057: :coffeemug: :coffeemug:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
man and womans best friend is always there .Peace is something there is to little of today so enjoy it when you can .Turn the world off and turn mother nature on

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Great Job and Welcome!

Beautiful pond and design, I can imagine how much it will change as the plants grow.

What a great little oasis!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 4
I have all my plants placed directly in pea gravel without soil. I think I will try 3/4-1-1/2" river rock to hold the cardinal flowers. Anyone have success with un-potted cardinal flowers.

Normally my lab/golden loves to lay with her paws over the edge of the deck and look and the birds.

Attachments

• 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 210
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 216

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
what cute puppies and second pic dog looks like he did not do it ,pleading not guilty or just looking like glad to get away from the noise :cheerful:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
gello22 said:
I have all my plants placed directly in pea gravel without soil. I think I will try 3/4-1-1/2" river rock to hold the cardinal flowers. Anyone have success with un-potted cardinal flowers.

Normally my lab/golden loves to lay with her paws over the edge of the deck and look and the birds.
Mine did not grow well in the pond bog, pea gravel and water, but they did do well in the land bog, peat moss, sand and moist.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Very nice puppy pictures!! Must be the "lazy dog days of summer" by the pond, all relaxed, even a nice cushion for doggys to rest their weary bones. nice shot of the pond too, everything relecting so beautiful into the calm soothing waters, no wonder the doggy looks so happy! :)

I used to have a red cardinal plant for years. I would take it into the greenhouse for the winter, and it grew very well all squished in a basket with a big corkscrew rush! Trouble with that plant is that bugs liked it and it would become bug infested over the winter. I Would hack it back to below the water and try to drown bugs, but as soon as it started to grow the bugs would be back. The bugs never seemed to really effect the plant bad, so I kept it for years, but I was sick of the bugs that always came with it in the greenhouse, cause it would affect my spring seedling.

Ask a Question