Shubunkins

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Has anyone ordered from nextdoorkoi.com? I want to put some shubunkins in my pond and don't know where to get them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Blue Ridge has some awesome shubunkins but they're wholesaler only. If you can find a resller, though...I got lucky in that a pond place not too far from me has some, though since that time (10 years ago), the shubbies I see there yearly don't compare to my initial purchase. Keep looking and often, ponders will be looking to rehome babies. Check Craig'sList and any pond club in your area for rehoming/selling of extras.

I've ordered once from NextDayKoi; no problems.

smilie-sword-twirl-ninja2.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I've never ordered from Nextdaykoi, but I have ordered twice from Blackwater Creek and was very happy with my purchases.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I was lucky we have a fish hatchery about 20 minutes from us. All my fish came from there. I don't get any more at all since I have no way to do guarantee .

Never ordered from on line

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
I was lucky we have a fish hatchery about 20 minutes from us. All my fish came from there. I don't get any more at all since I have no way to do quarantine .

Thanks addy1 I will keep searching for
I was lucky we have a fish hatchery about 20 minutes from us. All my fish came from there. I don't get any more at all since I have no way to do quarantine .

thank you addy1…I will continue to search locally first…

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
do a search for fish hatchery, there was another but about a hour away near Baltimore, you never know what you can find. That one was told to us by a on line seller, said our fish are near you.

Ask a Question