sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The vet said he is the perfect weight for his body .We think pickles may have accidentally hurt him .He weighs 10 lbs and the rest is that he is a furball .He has very thick hair .We just went and picked him up as the vet said he is missing us and it as stressing him out more .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Puddles has extremely thick hair I have brush him every day .There are different sized chihuahuas just like poodles come in different sizes .There are really about 6 sizes of them and broad bodied ones and slim bodied ones .Like pickles he is tall and weighs over 10 lbs but is skinny .He weighs over 12 lbs .At least last ii me I took him to the vet 4 months ago .He is over a foot tall to his back .He looks small in pics but he sure is not .He also has a very long body .He is way bigger than puddles and he just turned a year old august 27 th .I think he must weigh about 15 lbs or more by now
100_9993.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Just gave him his meds and thank you he is doing great .I still think pickles could have hurt his back as pickles gets excited and starts jumping and does not pay attention .Pickles is much taller than puddles also .Doctor called and said it is his back .The regular vet puddles sees saw the xrays this morning and agrees with it .Nothing showed up in his blood test and his last check up was over 6 months ago .Blood sugar and all other tests show nothing

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sad to say we lost the duke lifeflight crew to a crash and Kris the one i meant will be missed along with the others aboard

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
He was there when hubbie had his heart attack .It seems like bad news keeps coming .My cousin called and told me her sister Sandy has cancer .I may have to go up to NJ as she is in JFK hospital

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I remember when that happened to your hubby and when you posted about it.
Sorry to hear that news about your cousin having cancer @sissy
They are making lots of progress in curing it now so maybe there is a good chance for getting rid of it. I hope and pray.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I think they have the cure but it is all about the money the drug companies are making .Narcan is free but cancer and diabetic drugs cost big money .I may rent a car and go up as her sister ellen and joanie are flying in again from Indiana

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well was wondering what happened to my Mail Lady Terry .She was here today her house burned monday while she was at work and she had to be called home .I am going to get her a gift certificate today so they can get what they need .They are being put up in a hotel until can see if it can be repaired ;Fish tank leaked onto a power cord .Must have happened right after she left for work

Ask a Question