sissys pond

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The sides were taped to add the tan color to that area .I wanted to make sure I was centered to go in the door with the mowers .Now rain will slow everything down again ,but better than snow .Thank you addy .I don't think it is bad for some one my age building it by myself

Ad

Advertisements

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
old pond new pond and then covering it until the snow and ice storm is over .This was done in 2 days time .Saturday and sunday March 1 st and 2 nd in the 60's and 70's and then storm and monday 20 degrees down to 13 degrees monday night .Water from old pond put in around midnight sunday .Then monday froggy decided this was his pond
this is the beginning of the rebuild

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
this is bad sprayed all my fruit trees to protect them this morning .It is getting windy out now so had to stop

Attachments

Reactions: j.w

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They are budding out and it way to early .It helps protect the buds from a freeze .It keeps the freeze from touching the buds .It is like adding water to the tree to keep the frost from touching them

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sun is good for the fish and thew water ,but with the type of weather you are getting it may be a little risky

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Hey sissy! I was going through your pics and I couldn’t help to notice your elephant ears plant. Since we live in the same area do you keep yours outdoors or do you dig them up and bring them inside? I have one and wasn’t sure if it would overwinter so I brought it inside as a houseplant for the winter. Thanks!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I leave them outside and just add mulch ontop of them to protect the bulb .I think we skipped spring .I have been building again .
100_6803.JPG

Attachments

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
she wanted it for her baby shower since she was having a girl .She got a crib from goodwill and a changing table and I painted the flowers on it to match so she has a pretty set

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question