j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Isn't there a big dif between wiffle and waffle balls? Wiffle is the size of a baseball and waffle is about the size of a golf ball.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
waffleball.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
geeze now a wiffle ,waffle debate .I like waffles and look it just says add syrup .THROW UP HUH

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
OK, now I'm REALLY confused! (Some would say my normal state of mind.) Do you actually EAT it? And is this someone's idea of a joke or what???
John

Jerry In Maine

I'm watching you...
Reaction score
i just fired my skippy filter up using the "standard" floor buff pads as the media. added some bacteria gel to them prior to sinking them into the tank and boy did that stuff stink. the buff pads smelled like they had been rubbed up against a dead goat.

water had been sitting on the pond for about a week prior to starting the filter. odd that even in full sun most of the days i had nothing green in it, but the water was cloudy -- looks like it had chalk dust in it. hoping the filter will help with this.

caught a little frog while cutting the grass. he was one of the singers that we hear at night (they're twice as loud after a rain shower). i chased him down, caught him and let him go in the pond. he climbed up half-way onto a rock and seemed delighted. could have sworn i heard him say "thanks mister" as i walked away.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Jerry, Yikes a dead goat, that sounds horrible! Hope it works for ya.

Little frog prolly thought the whole time you were chasing him that he was gonna get eaten and when you finally threw him in the pond he was so happy till he smelled the dead goat! Then he croaked :razz:

Haro. I like the idea of leaving you in a state of confusion....................so I will :LOL:

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Thanks, Jenny! Now I'm doubly confused. Why would ANYONE pour something in their pond that smelled like a dead goat??? Also... billy goat or nanny? Now my head is starting to hurt! Think I'll go fry up some crickets! :question: :question: :question:
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
John who is Jenny? You are really losing it pal and what's with the billy goat on the nanny.........your mind in the gutter again
laughing669.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Geez I should have made sure I waited to post so that the time expired on Mr Fixit!

His name is Jerry and I'm changing yours to Goofy :LOL:

Ask a Question