Slide show/ vid of my pond build

Reaction score
Hey guys I thought you might like to see a cheesy slide show/video of my pond build from last year. I will post more photos and do a better one once spring arrives and it looks more lush and full.
Hope you enjoy...Craig.

[ame]

Reaction score
Fish are hard to get especially in winter:)

Don't worry my bg's and largies will come out and play soon. A couple of fancytail goldfish are hanging out as well. Just wait till spring I always say:cool:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Love your cheesy slide show, you did a great job and it looks like your dream turned out. Nice pond and stream.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
kokaneejr said:
Thanks addy1.

Not as impressive as your build but then again I don't have a tractor:)

With the rocks we have in this land, there is no way we could have dug it by hand. I could not even dig a hole for a tree with out a pick and a few hours. About 6 inches of dirt then rock.

We planted a few bushes trees etc, then honey bought me the tractor for my anniversary pressie, the pond was just a natural thing to do once you have a real digging machine. And we had horrible slopes to get rid of, slid off them every time I mowed. He also knew I loved ponds, have had one at every house I have owned.

Yours is great and is running!, mine is still not running .......yet.....lmao

Ask a Question