sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I thought i saw familiar stuff in your pics but it has been a few years since I have been to the Atlanta gardens ,

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I thought i saw familiar stuff in your pics but it has been a few years since I have been to the Atlanta gardens ,
They have changed a lot of stuff there, many different plants, paths,etc

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Saw but some things seem to never change about it .I like the colored tubes and don't remember them so they must be new .Things in a flower garden always pull your eyes to them .A pop of color highlights the flowers .I would love to find some of those colored tubes for in my country yarden

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Saw but some things seem to never change about it .I like the colored tubes and don't remember them so they must be new .Things in a flower garden always pull your eyes to them .A pop of color highlights the flowers .I would love to find some of those colored tubes for in my country yarden
Yea they would be nice, I knocked on them (like you would a door) to see what they where, think it was a thick plastic or maybe some type of glass...

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Some pics!
142bxhs.jpg

ycad2.jpg

2hq5agx.jpg

2m2i26q.jpg

iw3y8w.jpg

672oea.jpg

24yd75h.jpg
308d369.jpg

24dm2pi.jpg

1213bcx.jpg

15cfsyo.jpg
ek54x.jpg
15dp2r.jpg
2v1oms2.jpg

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
oaaljn.jpg

This area (above) I get to totally do myself, expenses paid. Its going to be an English style garden, took me 1 week total to draw out the design of it. Much like a Dutch Aquascape. So im going to a before & after photo, here's the before!

aujwjl.jpg

347du0z.jpg
2n7jus9.jpg

14kwtpi.jpg

f9dpft.jpg
20tnms1.jpg

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Why hello there Obi Wan Kinobe ;) is this your house? (we named him obi wan, hes a common visitor around here but we don't mind him.)
v4cu9h.jpg

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
If he did eat an egg though I don't think we would mind very much, we cant eat them all ourselves! Ive actually held him before, which isn't safe to hold wild snakes period unless you know the type (this is the common black snake, keeps away copperheads) or how, but he is a super nice snake lol!
I have delt with snakes a lot in my life, and what I have learned is (this applies to every snake),
if you are mean to a snake, it'll bite you on the ass, if your nice, it'll be nice.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ah nice of you to share w/Mr snake. I respect them but I keep my distance and am alert when visiting area's w/poisonous ones. All we have here on the West side are Garter Snakes, no poison ones except on the east side of the mountains.
upload_2017-7-19_8-19-0.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I think this is true of all of nature, including snakes. A snake doesn't know "nice" from "not nice" - they just evaluate whether you are A. a threat B. a meal or C. not worth the trouble.

Dont-expect-the-world-to-be-fair-just-because-you-are.jpg

Ask a Question