MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
But, of course! :cool: You doubted me? :p Glad it helped you out. (Looks like you went down to 600 x 450. Try 800 x 600 if you want them a little larger. That's the pixel w x h I always use.)

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
will do! I just used one of the manual buttons on the tinypic website to resize the image. Worked though!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I love that you used rock wall as the border it fits right in and that hammock just draws you in to relax .It reminds me of my mom and dads house in PA except it does not have a summer kitchen behind the house and a waterwheel on the side .OH memories are so hard these days .I can't find the pic of the house ,I lost it when my puter died

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
waterwheel on the side
My dream house... Then like a steep hill behind it with a railroad going across the hill into the autumn colored trees... btw rest in peace puter, the computer... He served his purpose for a limited amount of time.. We will miss him. :unsure:

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Guess who just bought 60 more flowers :D
btw all flowers I purchase are ALWAYS perennials... annuals imo are a waste of cayash.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
2 steep hills and fields all around bad thing was back when they had the bad storms up there when I was a child yet our barn slid down the hill and became the neighbors barn .Shows what the Amish build will stand anything even a mother nature barn moving .We had cows going across the fields .Uncle Ivan gave my mom and dad the house and some land so we would always come back up to see them .Mom didn't drive so he brought over the horse and carriage and 1 covered bridge to grandma Hummels house and 2 covered bridges and we were at Grandma and Grandpa Kingstons house and my cousins lived over there .Fishing and swimming in the creeks was our tv

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Wow, that was nice to read :) blast from the past! Fishing is what I do in all my spare time, cannot get enough

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sissy any chance you have a photo of your dads Cadillac ? My dream/ nightmare is restoring 1955 dodge pick up.

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Oh, there are many beautiful annuals, and you can save the seeds to plant the following year.
true true! im just not an annual guy, I do however like self seeding plants such as crimson clover. Ground cover and great for the bees!!

Ask a Question