Sources for Materials

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
As a novice inventor and all around DIY guy, I am always looking for places to buy materials. Most of my stuff comes from Harbor Freight and Home Depot but sometimes I have to look elsewhere. This thread is here to share your resources. These should be places available to everyone either by geography or Internet.

My latest find is : http://www.teksupply.com

I went through their free catalog today and found many items we can use including tape that I believe can be used for splicing liners and making repairs.

Check them out and get their free catalog.

Ad

Advertisements

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
***for barrels ..carwashs are the way to go...out of the ones i called most give them away but you gotta catch them in time.. others sell them for $10.00 - $15.00..still cheap but they have them on hand.
***for stocktanks...TSC (tractor supply company) they carry 40..50..70..100...110...150..& 300 gallon tanks.. the 40 and 110 arent Rubbermade and are quite cheaper...all good for filters or nursery ponds
*** I can walk thru Lowes or Home Depot any time and find things that could be usefull in building ponding equipment, i would imagine thats true for any home improvement store.
***link to TSC.....http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp...10551_10001?cm_mmc=SEM-_-Google-_-brand-_-tsc
........this is a great idea so we can basically have our own private directory............

Ad

Advertisements

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
koiguy1969 said:
the grass i have may not be the standard grass anyways its not in a easter basket its in a christmas artificial pointsetta basket.. any ways its strong . and koikeepr or moderators you can remove this conversation please!!!

You are absolutley correct! I am going to delete every post in this thread that did not add a link to a new source.

All the deleted (replies) threads have been moved to: Replies on Sources for Materials. I was unaware of this feature before.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question