South Texas Backyard Oasis

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
PHOTOBUCKET IS THE SAME BOX AND X. I'm thinking you need to have signed up to them" Imgur" wanted me to download their app. tHATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN\

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b/9a
Country
United States
Took forever but I made all of these capstones myself. Had them just sitting on the edges until this weekend where I mortared them all together and then stained them. I still need to do some minor concrete work on the waterfall to finish the edges out and then seal it. Then I'm gonna finally stock and landscape. Still a bit messy at the moment but we'll get there!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Took forever but I made all of these capstones myself. Had them just sitting on the edges until this weekend where I mortared them all together and then stained them. I still need to do some minor concrete work on the waterfall to finish the edges out and then seal it. Then I'm gonna finally stock and landscape. Still a bit messy at the moment but we'll get there!

Wow nice job!

Ask a Question