Spring

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Got the pond uncovered and started spring cleaning yesterday. Now to get the pumps hooked back up and some more bio filter stuff put in it...and refill it so my fishies on the porch can get back outside! They cant wait as they are swimming around and around wanting out of their small tank on the porch! Awww spring! Suppose to get up to 80 again today yaaaaa! Not going to plant anything yet though as it's not quite time yet here in nebraska...but it sure feels like it is finally!

Attachments

• P3113293.JPG
    P3113293.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 213

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Everything is growing here, sure hope winter does not come back! Even my peaches are blooming.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well it's been 80 the past two days...fog this morning but out finishing the pond clean up and filling it back up with water!! yaaa!! Hope my fish can stand being without the areator for abit while I get their pond filled...and hoping the sun comes out when the fog burns off to warm it up for them so they can get outside again and have room to roam! Also thinking of saving a few more from the bait shop to replace the 5 I had disappear from the pond last summer...not happy about that and dont know what got em either. Putting in more hiding spots for them this year just in case as my lily is growing inside the bucket I have it in but it's not big enough to make cover for them yet.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Neat rebel the fish get to get out into there home and have nice weather too! Wish I could say the same but can't complain as today was at least 50F and sunny. I was able to work outside on the nice plants I got from addy in the sunshine! Hope that whatever got your fish won't be back again and hope you get to pick some nice little bait fish to add to the herd! More hiding spots is good too!

Ask a Question