Stress Free

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
Austria
Things are pretty stressful for me at the moment, and i've found myself wishing that it was warm enough to sit next to the pond and relax a bit with a beer (it's about +5C here at the moment)...

Which got me wondering what pond features other people have built in/around the pond to make it more relaxing?

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
Things are pretty stressful for me at the moment, and i've found myself wishing that it was warm enough to sit next to the pond and relax a bit with a beer (it's about +5C here at the moment)...

Which got me wondering what pond features other people have built in/around the pond to make it more relaxing?

A small deck overlooking the pond. Lovely place to relax.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
We added a table to double as a fire pit and a umbrella, 2 great additions for enjoying the pond

IMG_3271.JPG

IMG_3289.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
The feeder next to the stream on the opposite side of the pond with the red dish... is that an Insect hotel stuck to the post? One for butterflies?
The red dish is for hummingbirds and the box on the post is for butterflies

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
We have our patio next to the pond. It is covered so we sit out there no matter what the weather. Well, except what we are having now. They said wind chill will be -30 .... brrrr My fire pit is not big enough to keep me warm in that cold.

Ask a Question