The bleeding eye

Discussion in 'Illness and Disease' started by neha, Jan 24, 2018.

1. neha

neha

I was looking on water conditioners only ..well thank you so much for helping me

THIS IS THE THING WHICH I CAME ACROSS AND GOT ATTRACTED TO IT NOT BECAUSE I CAN AFFORD IT BUT ITS POSITIVE REVIEWS.

Aquatic Remedies Stress Heal Water Conditioner, 200 ml
    • An active ingredient, aloe vera acts as natural wound healer and greater immune stimulant, reduces fish stress
    • Quickly removes chlorine in tap water and binds toxic compounds, reduces ammonia toxicity in water, rapidly reduces stress and mortality
    • Wound healer, stress remover, transport aid, slime coat, ammonia controller, chlorine remover, water conditioner
    • Dosage - 10 ml / 100 litre [​IMG]
    CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST A BEST ONE OUT OF THE 3 WATER CONDITIONERS :

EITHER BETWEEN TWO OR THE ONE WHICH I SUGGESTED WHICH ONE YOU THINK WOULD BE BETTER FOR THE 'CONDITION , SITUATION AND HER PROBLEMS '
    upload_2018-1-27_19-44-35.png
    upload_2018-1-27_19-43-3.png

neha, Jan 28, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. neha

JamieB

The one you can afford is the best one, as in; if you can get one, and use it, it’s better than trying to save up for one. I haven’t noticed any difference in brands, aside from really cheap ones I used years ago, a bad knock off brand. If that one has good reviews, go for it. I’m half way across the world from you, so I don’t know what you can get, I’m just trying to point you in the right direction so you can find what works. I doubt your oval store has the same stuff mine does, and so I won’t tell you one brand over another.

JamieB, Jan 28, 2018
    1. Advertisements

3. neha

neha

Thank you so much .i have now booked the first medicine which i suggested and it is supposed to arrive before 2 February till then i will maintain good water quality.

neha, Jan 28, 2018
  4. neha

JamieB

Good. You are learning about fish keeping. If you think of the tank as a fishes home, you will be good. We all like a clean home, which is why the water changes are needed. They don’t have a toilet they can use, so it all goes out into the water. No one wants to live in poop, or breathe in pee, so the filtration is a short term fix that water changes do. I provide rocks and plants to make the home nice, comfortable, and pretty. If you follow good advice, and think how you would like to live if you were a fish, taking into account the needs of the fish, you will be good.

JamieB, Jan 28, 2018
    neha and Dave 54 like this.
  5. neha

neha

thank you so much. I was guided by such kind-hearted people who taught me about fishes and made me a better fish keeper. i will definitely work hard and will try to gain more knowledge about fishes .

I removed plants from the hospital tank as its root pieces were flowing here and there and disturbing the fish .

I would like to thank you and all my friends in this group who helped me a lot in fish keeping.

neha, Jan 31, 2018
  6. neha

qclabrat

Please save up for a simple test kit. The medicines you have mentioned are usually more expensive than the test kit. I'm in Asia regularly and I see them in the pet stores quite regularly. Not sure if mentioned, but have you brought your water to a pet shop for testing if you are unable to get a kit?

I'm not the expert like many here, but ammonia damage to fish is quite serious and often not reversible. I hope your fish a quick recovery. You seem to care a lot for them. Good luck

qclabrat, Jan 31, 2018
  7. neha

JamieB

Her pet shop doesn’t do testing, and last I gathered, are closed for a bit. I recommend she find another one, that can test the water.

JamieB, Jan 31, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question