The Good Banter Thread

Reaction score
oh well what a couple of days ive had. i had 2 young fish from last years babies in a separate tank all year and i finally decided they looked big enough to go into the main pond with the adult fish, but when i actually put them in they didnt look that big anymore !! infact they looked quite tiny, well they had body length of about 1 inch not including tail, but my main concern was my 14 inch orfe, i was very panicky lol. they kept getting brave and swimming out into the center of the pond and i was nearly having a heart attack. but 48 hours later and they are still there the big orfe itsnt paying any intrest to them so looks like they are going to be fine. yey

Reaction score
well new enlargened pond now nearly finished, the fish are really enjoying the extra space, was gutted to lose my big 16 inch golden orfe, during the move, she would have loved it, i am really pleased i went with a gray coloured liner instead of black, really brightens it up a bit, it has been in for 2 weeks now and starting to get a bit dirty but still looks better than the black. the new pond holds 11 thousand litres.
pond.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I love the zen look and looks like you are getting rained on.I can imagine the splashing now .We are at flood stage like many others from this storm ,but at least I did not get the worst of it .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We are in tornado watch now a torcon of 4 and sun pops in and out and it is very windy out .Tired of this weather but I am doing a lot better than people south of me .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
So far sun and heat have came back and done with my grocery shopping .1 couple that was staying with me from nc found a house here that was foreclosed on .They were renting in North Carolina for years now and never bought .So they have cash to buy a home 2 acres and a 2007 modular home was for sale at 67 thousand but they made a cash offer and just found out it was excepted so they got it for 43 thousand dollars and best it is only about 3 miles from my house and is on Cobbs Knob road .So now we are going to celebrate

Ask a Question