The Good Banter Thread

Reaction score
Looks like a Home Sweet Home with a wonderful view of the city!!
Hello colleen good to see you still here, yes it is a lovely view, what you carnt see in the photo, we also have a great view onto a really big old slovakian chateau ..
_20180706_210622.JPG

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wow that is a great view of the countryside and that old chateau! Is that building still being used for something? I bet there are a lot of ghosts in that place,lol!

Reaction score
Wow that is a great view of the countryside and that old chateau! Is that building still being used for something? I bet there are a lot of ghosts in that place,lol!
Jw it is owned by a national trust type organisation and i believe it is open to the public on certain days of the year .i think the interior is still in original antique decor.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have had to rebuild my pond several times .I think I have stock in the liner companies by now .I wish I had gone pondless

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Nope pondless .A water feature with out a pond .My neighbor put in one on a hill and it is so nice looking it makes me want to give up on the work on this pond .The water runs down to a retaining area with a buried vault with a pump in it with rocks ontop

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have been slowly getting rid of fish ,but have babies again .The original fish will go over to the other house and Mike can take care of them .The pond there is spring fed and is way bigger with only 6 fish in it now .Took Mike a couple of years to clean it up and get the surrounding area cleaned up .I just can't keep up with this property and the house and all the work .I am not getting any younger

Reaction score
well i am quite pleased about getting a twin tailed fry from my goldfish, ive posted a couple of pics in the pond talk section, really hope it makes it through to adulthood, i will keep that one if it does.

Reaction score
yes it will sissy, but i imagine that if mated with a single tail then fry will probably turn out as single tail, hmmm i dont know for sure, i will just be pleased to have it in my pond, i dont know how common naturally occuring twin tail goldfish are but i imagine many many moons ago this is how fancy tailed breeds first started.

Ask a Question