Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I woke up in a pretty :poop: mood this morning and then wen't through the daily supply of addressing people who I had pissed off the day before on G+ & Facebook ;) which made the day a little better but I am humbled by what happened after lunchtime today when my cousin came over and brought my nephew Matthew with her (age 7) because of what he brought with him and the reason for it. I noticed that he oddly enough had a bag of water with a small goldfish in it but did not notice at first that it was dead... Turns out his goldfish died on Friday and he had seen the recent posts on facebook of my beta that I had for over 3 years had died and I had made him a tombstone and buried him on my property in the "turtle & fish" cemetery. He had brought his goldfish named "Snokey" :happy: because he wanted to know if I could bury him and make a tombstone for him. Talk about melting a mans heart and throwing any negativity of the day right out the window. I was humbled by his kindness and his compassion for remembering my fish that had died so needless to say I was more than happy to bury Snokey and make him a stone and made sure he got the largest one. So here is the final resting place of Snokey and may he rest in peace. :happy:

DSCN3933.JPG
DSCN3934.JPG

Ask a Question