sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
plus with pond liners you can always go bigger but with concrete you are stuck unless you want to build another one and you have to think of getting electric to your pond as it could cost plenty if you don't have room in your circuit breaker panel or you don't have at least a 200 amp box .I was lucky my son is a contractor and did all the electric since he has a license for it .pond liners can always be pulled out and you can go bigger later .My budget was 300 dollars and also did not want a heavy cement truck to ruin all my work .I guess that is up to you but i am retired and I had a brand new house to buy furniture and to spend money on a pond was not in my budget .I would rather spend it on upgrades to my house .just me my comfort and what i like is not cheap my fish will have to settle for seconds :razz: plus not sure about my future plans since my husbands heart attack Nov .2 nd of last year .May want to move back to NJ to be near my sons and my granddoggers

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your expertise. I just retired medically from the army and I'm looking for things to keep me busy and I'm done getting the inside looking nice now its just the outside of the house that needs attention

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Took me 9 years as all I had to work with was red clay and gave all my furniture away in NJ and started fresh here .Found some great one of a kind furniture outlets .They stripped all the trees and have since put more than 30 back .Takes time and work and a heck of a lot of love .I started with a small pond and tore that out after only 1 year and went lots bigger .Then rebuilt it again 2 years ago and if you read on here most are changing one thing or the other or going bigger .I wish at the beginning some one had told me get what you want or you will be sorry but i always tried to keep in my budget .

Ask a Question