( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
Lol do not cut the liner! Fold under
In some places there was like 4 feet of extra, so I had to cut it. I left 1ft or more in every spot.

Here is an updated pic from today;
E806060F-ED0F-4730-91C8-9018A4C9B2AB.jpeg

TheFishGuy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
I have finished up the waterfall and added some more plants, I still need to do the not fun stuff and clean up everything around the pond though. The bog isn't working quite as well as expected, so I have added back my UV to temporarily help out until the bog has a chance to establish itself.

IMG_9505.JPG

IMG_9502.JPG

IMG_9501.JPG

IMG_9499.JPG

IMG_9504.JPG

IMG_9507.JPG

My parents planted some bulbs around the edge of the pond and that is making for quite a lovely little flower garden! I should also add- That pathetic little fencing is just there to keep the chickens out while all the plants establish themselves.

TheFishGuy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
This is so awesome! You did such a great job. I love this look.
on a side note: You must not be in the grand valley. My daffodils we all up, bloomed and already dying back three weeks ago.
Thanks! I am in the Fort Collins area ( 60 ish miles north of Denver ).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b/10a
Country
United States
I have finished up the waterfall and added some more plants, I still need to do the not fun stuff and clean up everything around the pond though. The bog isn't working quite as well as expected, so I have added back my UV to temporarily help out until the bog has a chance to establish itself.

View attachment 150458
View attachment 150459
View attachment 150460
View attachment 150461
View attachment 150462
View attachment 150463
My parents planted some bulbs around the edge of the pond and that is making for quite a lovely little flower garden! I should also add- That pathetic little fencing is just there to keep the chickens out while all the plants establish themselves.
You have made a fantastic pond. I'm very impressed, love the bridge and the daffodils (daffodils don't grow in Florida, so I have both pond- and daffodil- envy). Great job!

TheFishGuy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
You have made a fantastic pond. I'm very impressed, love the bridge and the daffodils (daffodils don't grow in Florida, so I have both pond- and daffodil- envy). Great job!
That is surprising! I was under the impression that everything grew in Florida. Is it to warm for them?

Ask a Question