To everybody!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Yeah, it's hard not to take the bait when it comes to this subject, considering the current state of our nation. I know myself and a few others have been guilty of this in the past and were quickly reminded to stay on track.

But, yeah, it is a better idea to stay on subject.
We are here to share our experiences and help others enjoy this wonderful hobby.
We don't want everything here to get mucked up in politics. There's too much of that going on everywhere else.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Political discussions on a forum rarely end well. I have been a volunteer moderator on a forum for 10 years. No politics are allowed. A few months ago, I accepted a full time position to moderate that forum. So much for retirement LoL...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I accepted a full time position to moderate that forum. So much for retirement LoL...
tis gonna be fine, IF you've raised any kids to adulthood; it's sorta like that, complete with timeouts and consequences. Think of it as building character!
Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 10.17.44 AM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
me too...ah no, nvm
dammnit, Dime; ya are still in 'knight-in-training' classes, don't go into the NVM room!!!! God ferbid! Ya might get cooties or sumthin even WORSE! HEll, ya might even feel the need to get a..gasp can't believe I'm sayin' this...a YORKIE! OR two, three, you know, once you get one, suddenly you feel the need to mutltiply 'em!

So, no no no no; stay by the firepit, brew that tea--even JDub's miserable green version--and watch the horses; I have a feelin' we're gonna need to ride out suddenly, ya know? I think, not sure, but I THIINK I feel a wind at my back, you know, from 'up the hill', where the castle lies, where the garage door is open, where the old cars are...

QUICK! SADDLE UP; think I hear a 65 Mustange sliding toward us! Ride, OTG, ride!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Geez, Dime, you ARE quick! Your hearing must be better'n mine--firstly ON the forum and just as suddenly, OFF! Hope you got the tent folded right--you know it's hell trying to undo Italian knots...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
dammnit, Dime; ya are still in 'knight-in-training' classes, don't go into the NVM room!!!! God ferbid! Ya might get cooties or sumthin even WORSE! HEll, ya might even feel the need to get a..gasp can't believe I'm sayin' this...a YORKIE! OR two, three, you know, once you get one, suddenly you feel the need to mutltiply 'em!

So, no no no no; stay by the firepit, brew that tea--even JDub's miserable green version--and watch the horses; I have a feelin' we're gonna need to ride out suddenly, ya know? I think, not sure, but I THIINK I feel a wind at my back, you know, from 'up the hill', where the castle lies, where the garage door is open, where the old cars are...

QUICK! SADDLE UP; think I hear a 65 Mustange sliding toward us! Ride, OTG, ride!

View attachment 145616
Boss, sry...but we haven't horses, justa pond full of huge kois...i'm feedin em everytime

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Boss, sry...but we haven't horses, justa pond full of huge kois...i'm feedin em everytime
um, well, hmm, that's a new development. Will the saddles still fit? Could take the river path, I guess; don't think Mustangs can swim...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
ya sure! i changed horses for em...more appropriated for us...the kois' rider!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Just run down to the pet store and get yourself one of these for your pond. He will love your koi!

1640201371900.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
ready to meet...with happiness...ill defend my kois! i'm THE squire!
View attachment 145636
oooohhh, I think with this anigif battle, I best pull out my popcorn eating gazelle! @j.w & cohort

@j.w

oh wait, that battleship ain't MOVIN'! DIME! Ya gots to keep up! She's gonna come atcha with movin' images, gonna surround your shippy and what then? Hit you from the BACKSIDE! EEEEK!

popcorn eating gazelle.gif

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
That battleship looks like it is lighting off farts…..just saying
1640213120049.jpeg

I find this guy much more intimidating…nothing like a swift kick in the nuts to let you know you aren’t wanted near the pond

Ask a Question