Hi everybody

Neo

Nick
Reaction score
Just joined and thought I'd say hello. I'm a stay-at-home Dad with a 5 y/o son so We work in the yard quite a bit. I live in Northeast Oklahoma (hence the name N.E.O. I just put in a pond in March, not very big (4x6) but I plan on expanding sometime.

It's actually my second Pond, My first was when I was 13 after helping My Grandma install one first. After moving out at 18 I took the pond out so it's been awhile since I've done this but always knew I would put one in again when I owned my own house.

Also wanted to say that Everyone's Pics here are great and really inspiring ideas that I hadn't thought of. :regular_waving_emot

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome, NEO, glad you joined the group!

Frogswelcomev.gif

Post some pictures when you have time.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome neo and great you are able to spend quality time with your little man and I'm sure you are going have a great fathers day .Love it when a dad has hands on approach to raising children and I 'm sure he is the apple of his daddy's eye's

Neo

Nick
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone.

sissy said:
welcome neo and great you are able to spend quality time with your little man and I'm sure you are going have a great fathers day .Love it when a dad has hands on approach to raising children and I 'm sure he is the apple of his daddy's eye's

Yes, He takes up most of My day that the yard and pond doesn't so We're pretty busy lately!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi Neo. Welcome! With the pond and also a 5 year old your wife doesn't have to ask what you did all day!

Neo

Nick
Reaction score
CometKeith said:
Hi Neo. Welcome! With the pond and also a 5 year old your wife doesn't have to ask what you did all day!

Definitely not. She's been a lot of help also, it's nice having someone else to clean a filter every now and then :lol: and I think She enjoys it more than She thought she would.

Going to try to post some pics and video soon!

Ask a Question